Started by feujman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
feujman

7 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2003
12-01-2003, 08:48 AM -
Hi all
First of all sorry for my poor english, im french !

I dlike to greet the TrueLaunchBar team for their Excellent Job !

I have some question :
How could i have a SO MUCH beautiful Bar with the "+" to expend menus and the text & picture:
[Image: 29.jpg]
[Image: 32.jpg]
I love the clock and the other Stuff IN the menu ! How to create it ?
I only know how to create this:
[Image: tlb.JPG]

[EDIT] How could i create my Bar on the top of the screen and let the explorer bar on the bottom???

Please HELP ME !
Thx alot !
Feujman Smile French TLB Lover !
feujman

12-01-2003, 10:51 AM -
Someone told me that this post is in the wrong forum, plz move it if its necessary... Smile
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
12-02-2003, 12:02 AM -
As for the expand/collapse ("+"-thing), add a new Title or Separator (right-click on the menu -> New), then follow this FAQ guide...
feujman

12-02-2003, 04:50 AM -
PsychoMark Wrote:As for the expand/collapse ("+"-thing), add a new Title or Separator (right-click on the menu -> New), then follow this FAQ guide...
K ive seen Wink thx but how have he put the picture and the text ?
thx Smile
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
12-02-2003, 01:00 PM -
feujman Wrote:
PsychoMark Wrote:As for the expand/collapse ("+"-thing), add a new Title or Separator (right-click on the menu -> New), then follow this FAQ guide...
K ive seen Wink thx but how have he put the picture and the text ?
thx Smile
Create a new Title and change it's name to something you want, or if you have seperator already you can right click it and change title. To use pictures on your menus you should get the Spacer plug-in, best to use PNGs as they support transparancy
Psonyk

15 posts 5 threads Joined: Dec 2003
12-12-2003, 04:24 PM -
Feujman, si tu as d'autres questions, je suis du Québec et suis parfait bilingue, anglais comme français !

Si tu as des questions plus spécifique ou technique, envoie-moi un msg ou un e-mail et je me ferai un plaisir de traduire. Big Grin

================================================

Feujman, if you have anymore questions, I'm from Quebec and am perfectly bilingual, english like french !

If you have more specific or technical questions, msg me or e-mail and I'll gladly translate for you. Big Grin

Martin