Do you know True Launch Bar has two versions - Don't make a mistake
Started by cmishima

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
cmishima

347 posts 138 threads Joined: Jun 2001
12-28-2003, 11:57 AM -
I think many users misunderstand that True Launch Bar has two versions.

True Launch Bar has an official release version and a Beta version

The official release version is stable and fully supported by TrueSoft. If your work depends on a consistent and reliable Windows environment choose the official release version.

Current Official release is Version 2.2.0.0
Download Current Version

The Beta version is a test version that has newer features but is open to changes and probably has several unreported problems. It is by definition unstable and not suitable for the general user. If you want to test the newer features of True Launch Bar then choose the Beta version but you must expect problems and possible system errors.

Please do not get angry and post unreasonable complaint here if BETA version has problems. It is BETA version so it must have problems.

Current Beta version is Version 2.2.0.13
Download Beta Version

Which version are you using?
You can see the current version number of the True Launch Bar you have installed on the True Launch Bar settings|about screen.

Please read more information here

[Image: version.gif]
Please read the True Launch Bar FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.info">http://www.truelaunchbar.info</a><!-- m -->
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
12-29-2003, 12:58 AM -
May I add however that the Beta isn't instable by definition, it just might be, there are no guarantees. There are however numerous bugfixes implemented in the beta versions, but of course the addition of new features also adds a few new bugs. I feel however that the latest beta performs much better than the official release...