Hidden shortcuts/items - How do you get them back?
Started by player1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

20 posts in this topic
a1ehouse

54 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2003
04-22-2004, 03:48 PM -
player1 Wrote:have you looked at my screenshot before you post? now tell me where is the unhide/show hidden menu.
The "Hide" Option is there on your menu?! 4 up from bottom under Hot key, above Delete. If you hide this button then right click TLB again you will have the Show Hidden menu available. Like Corny says, you have no items hidden. Only if you have hidden items in a TLB menu, will the show hidden menu become visible. Otherwise it's just "Hide" that shows. ???
...it maekesh me do a shecks wee...
[Image: A1eSig.jpg]

08-06-2004, 09:33 PM -
I might be having the same problem as the topic starter. I changed a menu's appearance from 'default button' to 'text label'. After that the menu wasn't reachable anymore. Of course it can't be reactivated by 'show hidden' as I didn't hide anything. Any ideas how to get the menu back?

08-06-2004, 10:13 PM -
BTW: I can see the little arrows indicating that there is menu. But I can't rightclick anything next to it to revert to my old style 'default button'.

I'm using the 3.0 demo.

08-06-2004, 10:22 PM -
nevermind. i figured it out by temporarily changing icon size to large. why ever that worked...
Scott

84 posts 18 threads Joined: Feb 2004
08-14-2004, 12:55 PM -
Doug Smith Wrote:Read this Hiding and Unhiding Buttons

Also read Here
This site seems to have been "owned".
Quote:Yes its true, I defaced your website !
I am so sorry for that but .. ofcourse .. secure your
b0x better next time !
cmishima

347 posts 138 threads Joined: Jun 2001
08-14-2004, 01:09 PM -
This is very sad.

Someone has destroyed many of my files. Even though I have the files in backup it will take a long time to re make them into the FAQ.

They also have put virus into FAQ files that I downloaded for updating. I did not expect virus to be in such files so now my system is unreliable.
Please read the True Launch Bar FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.info">http://www.truelaunchbar.info</a><!-- m -->