Started by ifdtomcat

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
ifdtomcat

5 posts 3 threads Joined: Sep 2004
09-18-2004, 04:59 AM -
two questions please.
one i noticed on skins page that some of the newer skins there have the skins applied to the whole task bar and all the undocked toolbars.how do i do this or is there a place that has tutorials for how to do this (ie the beacontlb skin also i seen even more in the true launch bar gallery like sailors delight this id really like to learn how to do!!!)
two when i install skin straight from download then apply skin it only applies to menu and on mouseover in toolbar. i was reading a post where someone else had this problem and they where told to go to install skin and reinstall it that way but when i do it says there are no true launch skin files in the zip file.it will install from download why not from the tlb settings?phew my wrist hurts thats a lot of typing.well thanks in advance for any help. ???
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
09-18-2004, 07:28 AM -
1: The skins for the whole taskbar can't be changed by TLB as these are "Windows Themes", these are two popular programs that will let you change themes
WindowsBlinds (use window blinds if you want the same theme as Sailors Delight Wink)
StyleXP
2: (don't hold me to this one) but i think that these are limitations of TLB skinning