some ideas
Started by ozxar

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
10-13-2004, 08:34 AM -
i decided to collect ideas, then post them all in one thingy, instead of multiple threads :roll:

here we go :
  • underlay the menu images, instead of overlaying them, as when i have an overlay image selected, it hides somethings behind it (mainly the separator bar), having the image "underlay" would get rid of this problem
  • it would be nice to select a context menu for each individual menu, as i have found the context menu builder very handy but i can only use 4 at a time and as i use different menus for different thing (ie. todo plugin menus, my computer menu program shortcuts, etc)
  • just a few little things with the context menu, maybe in a later version it could be incorporated into TLB itself ??? like the component manager, it could be just a little button next to where the context menu is selected see here
  • develop the stand alone TLB a bit more (mentioned here , like add settings that change, how wide/high it is (or default it as wide as the screen res is), choose bg color (or skin support), and a few other features you mentioned you may add in the future[/list:u]

there may be more to come, just to tired to write them all down now, maybe next month :o, maybe ozxar's monthly request :lol: thats it otb
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
10-15-2004, 01:06 PM -
ozxar Wrote:underlay the menu images, instead of overlaying them, as when i have an overlay image selected, it hides somethings behind it (mainly the separator bar), having the image "underlay" would get rid of this problem
I can make this as an option. But this can work only with new TLB skins and cannot work with some of XP visual styles.

ozxar Wrote:it would be nice to select a context menu for each individual menu, as i have found the context menu builder very handy but i can only use 4 at a time and as i use different menus for different thing (ie. todo plugin menus, my computer menu program shortcuts, etc)
More over I plan to make selection context menu for single button.

ozxar Wrote:just a few little things with the context menu, maybe in a later version it could be incorporated into TLB itself ??? like the component manager
Yes this will be done when CMB will be released.
ozxar Wrote:develop the stand alone TLB a bit more
I'm working on this.

Thank you for collecting this :thanks:
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com