Wonderful software!
Started by NeM

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
NeM

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-28-2004, 02:10 AM -
I love this software - it's what the Windows Quicklaunch bar should have been all along.

BTW, I am the lead developer of Samurize, another desktop customization tool Big Grin From one developer to another, I salute you Yuri Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-29-2004, 11:53 AM -
Thank yu very much Big Grin

Samurize is very good too. I'm using it Wink
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Bender

38 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2001
12-30-2004, 09:20 AM -
NeM Wrote:I love this software - it's what the Windows Quicklaunch bar should have been all along.

BTW, I am the lead developer of Samurize, another desktop customization tool Big Grin From one developer to another, I salute you Yuri Smile

From one Xoops user to another: You have got a problem with the MySql connection on your site. Wink

Quote:Warning [PHP]: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in file ...

Think i don´t really have to mention the quality of TLB here, do i? *g*

However was just about to check on Samurize which sounded familiar.
Having a quick look i think i never got confirmation that an answer to your rss/wf-downloads question which i forwarded to our devs was sent out. Did you actually get it back with the function added you needed by one of our guys?
regards,
Bender
NeM

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-30-2004, 03:22 PM -
Bender Wrote:From one Xoops user to another: You have got a problem with the MySql connection on your site. Wink
Yah I know Wink We are generously hosted for free by Stardock, but we have had hiccups from time to time with the hosting - this is one of those hiccups. It has been fixed now.

Quote:Think i don´t really have to mention the quality of TLB here, do i? *g*
No doubt Tongue

Quote:However was just about to check on Samurize which sounded familiar.
Having a quick look i think i never got confirmation that an answer to your rss/wf-downloads question which i forwarded to our devs was sent out. Did you actually get it back with the function added you needed by one of our guys?
Err I'm not sure what you mean? Maybe you're thinking of samurize.org - they use the wf-downloads module.
[Image: logo.gif]
Lead Samurize Developer | www.samurize.com