Upgrading
Started by CWBillow

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-21-2005, 12:30 PM -
If I currently have FLB installed, do I need to uninstall prior to installing True Launch Bar?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Chuck Billow
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-21-2005, 01:02 PM -
It is not need to uninstall FLB you can you both toobars.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
CWBillow

01-21-2005, 02:53 PM -
OK, thanks

Yuri Kobets Wrote:It is not need to uninstall FLB you can you both toobars.

Chuck Billow
CWBillow

01-21-2005, 02:59 PM -
Now I show *3* TLB's on right-click...

Yuri:

I just installed the TLB... how come, when I right-clcik the task bar, and go to tool bars, there are *2* True Launch Bars? Is this expected? How might I fix it? Is there any difference which one(s) I use?

Chuck

Chuck Billow
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

01-22-2005, 12:03 AM -
This is not a bug. One "True Launch Bar..." to open one more toolbar other True Launch Bar to close opened toolbar.
The TORDEX Team
CWBillow

01-22-2005, 01:19 AM -
So how can I tell which is which? And what do I do if I end up with 3? How come it isn't just a checkmarked item like other toolbars?

Chuck Billow
sdennis91

41 posts 8 threads Joined: Apr 2003
01-22-2005, 01:51 AM -
That would make a nice feature for tlb. To add a number behind the tlb name on the right click menu. This way we know which bar is which incase we wanna close the one. Everynow and then I use 2 bars or so and need to close one but close the wrong one. Best way to go about this is to name them according to what we have the bar named within the settings of tlb under the toolbars. Now for the quick launch main folder The name should be Default TLB once its loaded but before its loaded name it true launch bar like it currently is. And if we add lets say a bar named Internet explorer bar this will show up on the right click for us to konw which one to turn off if and only if we wanted or needed to turn the bar off. Thus preventing us to closing out the quick launch or any other bar by mistake. Also an option to set each bar up to a total of 4 bars to hotkeys. linking directly to tlb itself for tlb 1 though tlb 4. This would provide enough bars setting at 4 for most common uses like a bar for folders and one for plugins only. As well as bars for other stuff that some may use. This will allow us to open and close the tlb's accordingly via the hotkeys.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

01-22-2005, 01:25 PM -
CWBillow Wrote:So how can I tell which is which? And what do I do if I end up with 3? How come it isn't just a checkmarked item like other toolbars?

True Launch Bar... - this menu item will open the second toolbar
True Launch Bar - this menu item with checkmark will close current toolbar.

Quote:That would make a nice feature for tlb. To add a number behind the tlb name on the right click menu. This way we know which bar is which incase we wanna close the one. Everynow and then I use 2 bars or so and need to close one but close the wrong one. Best way to go about this is to name them according to what we have the bar named within the settings of tlb under the toolbars. Now for the quick launch main folder The name should be Default TLB once its loaded but before its loaded name it true launch bar like it currently is. And if we add lets say a bar named Internet explorer bar this will show up on the right click for us to konw which one to turn off if and only if we wanted or needed to turn the bar off. Thus preventing us to closing out the quick launch or any other bar by mistake. Also an option to set each bar up to a total of 4 bars to hotkeys. linking directly to tlb itself for tlb 1 though tlb 4. This would provide enough bars setting at 4 for most common uses like a bar for folders and one for plugins only. As well as bars for other stuff that some may use. This will allow us to open and close the tlb's accordingly via the hotkeys.

Each toolbar have own name. By default this is the name of the folder. But you can change this name by adding toolbar into toolbars tab of the TLB Settings. You can give any name including the number prefix.
The TORDEX Team