tlbHost v1.1 beta released for testing
Started by Yuri Kobets

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

23 posts in this topic

01-05-2006, 02:33 PM -
Now I can use truelaunch with Litestep, but there is one problem. It seems that tblHost interfers with full screen games, such as Counterstrike. If I set the toolbar to auto-hide, CS starts up but then crashes to the desktop. If I don't hide the toolbar, it remains seen throughout the game. For the time being, I am just closing the toolbar when I want to play a game. Would be possible to set tblHost to not always be 'ontop', especially with Litestep. Since with Litestep, if a person is using a desktop module, then the user can define the area size for programs to maximize to. Hope that makes sense and thanks for developing this.

Also, when using menus, I can't seem to arrange them in the order that I want. I noticed that they are automatically arranged by 'name'. Am I overlooking how to arrange them?

01-08-2006, 09:56 AM -
Heh I finally found what I did wrong, for arranging the menus. Any ideas on the affect tblHost has on full screen applications? It also can be seen when watching a full screen video. :cry: I also forgot to include that I am using TLB version 3.0 DEMO (been lazy in updating) with Litestep 0.24.7 Final.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-10-2006, 11:41 AM -
ziptrx, generally tlbHost can be incompatible with TLB 3.0
tlbHost have the full compatibility only with version 3.2.12
Though I don't know about problems with TLB 3.2

Quote:Any ideas on the affect tblHost has on full screen applications?
Sorry I can't reprodue the bug on my systems. But in the next version I'll add the auto-hiding tlbHost on full screen application active.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Flameboy

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2006
01-10-2006, 03:23 PM -
Hi,
first of all, great addition, really enjoying the new features!
just one query however...
everytime i start my computer the toolbar loads up but all the properties seem to be reset to default (toolbar style, hide delay, hide effect duration, how to show etc...). The actual menus load up fine so i gather it's remembering the toolbar folder i directed it to, but just not the property settings.
Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

01-10-2006, 04:36 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Any ideas on the affect tblHost has on full screen applications?
Sorry I can't reprodue the bug on my systems. But in the next version I'll add the auto-hiding tlbHost on full screen application active.

Are you running the explorer shell? If so, that could be the reason why you can't reproduce the problem. I'm using Litestep and I know it handles desktop applications differently, but I will upgrade TLB and see if the problem still exists. The feature you're going to add would be very beneficial to non-explorer shell users, if the problem exists after upgrading. Thanks. 8)
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

01-10-2006, 04:57 PM -
Flameboy Wrote:everytime i start my computer the toolbar loads up but all the properties seem to be reset to default (toolbar style, hide delay, hide effect duration, how to show etc...). The actual menus load up fine so i gather it's remembering the toolbar folder i directed it to, but just not the property settings.
Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Here is the answer
The TORDEX Team

01-10-2006, 04:59 PM -
Ok I upgraded and must say the new features are great. However the problem still exists. See attached. :?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

02-17-2006, 06:20 PM -
I've published TLB Host v1.1

Quote:2) A docked toolbar does not reduce the desktop size. For example, if the toolbar is at the top, maximized applications move underneath it. Perhaps you could reduce the desktop size if the auto-hide option is turned off, like the regular windows taskbar does.
This feature is released.

Also fixed bug with full screen applications.

Download
The TORDEX Team