Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Menu icon text size change
11-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Menu icon text size change
My TLB menus in the taskbar looks like in the attachment.

How can I change the size of the text?

Thanks!

Hans L

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2019, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 10:23 PM by UUUUUUUL.)
RE: Menu icon text size change
Hi, right click on the toolbar > select TLB Settings... > select Toolbar (among the vertical tabs on the left) > select the Fonts tab (along the top) > adjust the "Toolbar buttons font". Hit "apply".

Note that while you can see some types of changes by clicking "Preview" (tiny blue text at bottom right of this settings window, this particular change you've asked about will not be reflected in the "Preview" pane -at least that's how it is for me on TLB v7.5.
11-06-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Menu icon text size change
(11-05-2019 10:21 PM)UUUUUUUL Wrote:  Hi, right click on the toolbar > select TLB Settings... > select Toolbar (among the vertical tabs on the left) > select the Fonts tab (along the top) > adjust the "Toolbar buttons font". Hit "apply".

Note that while you can see some types of changes by clicking "Preview" (tiny blue text at bottom right of this settings window, this particular change you've asked about will not be reflected in the "Preview" pane -at least that's how it is for me on TLB v7.5.

Thank you very much. Worked!!!

Hans L