Automatic ToolBar Selection???
Started by Texan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Texan

217 posts 61 threads Joined: Feb 2005
03-01-2006, 07:39 AM -
Has anybody figured out how to automatically "switch" toolbars?
Either with a button or Key Combination???

I've got quite a few toolbars that I select, and I'd love to "automate" the process???

Thanks in advance for any ideas.........
Texan

03-01-2006, 09:08 AM -
I believe you would go to Auto-sensing in the options. Then select NEW, give the workspace a name and location, click NEXT. Now here is where you can give the hotkey to access the 'workspace'.
Texan

03-01-2006, 09:13 AM -
Zip........................

I think you're on to something...........I'll give it a try

Thanks...................
Texan
Texan

03-01-2006, 01:22 PM -
Auto Sensing:

I created a workspace called “Start Up”…………..
I have a toolbar called Start Up…………
I created a Hot Key Ctrl-F2 to call up Start Up……….(The idea was to change the tool Bar automatically using “Hot Keys”)

I did not select a program for auto sensing to look for, but I did define a Common program

I then tried the Hot Key…………….It worked………..It switched the tool bar to the Start Up toolbar…………………

HOWEVER, about 15 seconds later the toolbar switched back to the previous toolbar on it’s own????????
What’s Up??
Texan
Texan

03-01-2006, 01:39 PM -
Okay.....the behavior I described in the replay above is "Normal" for TLB and there is actually a "time out" adjustment (Which I discoverd) to determine the delay before TLB reverts back to the default tool bar...........

This pretty cool, as you can set a period for how long you might need for the toolbar, and then let it revert to the default "automatically......

My problem appears to be resolved.....
Texan