Select Folder
Started by Hans L

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hans L

79 posts 30 threads Joined: Aug 2006
09-01-2006, 03:46 PM -
I'm just beginning to experiment in ernest, after having read through the entire Help file.

In the window "Open new TLB", there is a button "Select Folder...". I clicked it and tried to insert just any old folder, but nothing was included in the new toolbar.

In the Help file. it says "You can also select a toolbar folder to appear on the new toolbar: in the Open new True Launch Bar window, select the folder and then click OK to complete or Cancel to abort the action.". What is a "toolbar folder"? Can only a certain type of folders be inserted? If so, which ones and why?

Hans L
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-02-2006, 08:56 AM -
Toolbar folder is the folder where TLB saves all settings and shortcuts. By default this folder can be found on the path:
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your account>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

On the Toolbars tab you can define other toolbars. Each toolbar must have name and path to the toolbar folder. For using defined toolbars you must switch toolbar - right-click TLB and select predefined toolbar from the "Switch toolbar" submenu.

Also you can select predefined toolbar when you open the second TLB toolbar.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hans L

79 posts 30 threads Joined: Aug 2006
09-06-2006, 04:24 PM -
Thanks, Yuri. I did not see your post, because I had spelled my e-mail address wrongly in my profile, so I did not get an alert.

Hans L