Feedback on Mail Monitor - Testing 1.1 Beta
Started by Bob Freeman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Bob Freeman

104 posts 18 threads Joined: Aug 2001
04-14-2002, 11:31 AM -
Mail Monitor has the potential to be a great plug in. Here’s my current feedback.

1. Make the default with the headers and the message displayed. It’s not very useful to have the ‘load message option’
2. Please allow the standard windows CONTROL A function of selecting all text in the preview window. This is useful to copy the headers and message quickly to the clipboard
3. Can there be an option to select all the accounts at one time. I manage the mail for a small workgroup and it’s a hassle to have to click down each account to see what mail is in the box.
4. I would like to be able to add email addresses to the related function. It would be very helpful to be able to right click the mail and drag the email to an icon and have True Launch Bar set up the mailto:xxxx in the related option.
5. It would be helpful to keep the list of mail in the mailbox on the tool tip even after the item is marked as read.

Thank you for your consideration

Bob ‘toolbar’ Freeman
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
04-15-2002, 02:43 PM -
Mail monitor.

Please allow the order of mail accounts displayed to be user arranged, by Drag and drop maybe, or alphabetically not just in the order they are entered.

Thanks