Started by EpaL

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
EpaL

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2007
09-13-2007, 08:19 PM -
Hi,

I'm a long-time registered user of TLB (can't live without it) but there is one feature I have wanted for a LONG time that hasn't yet made it into the product.

I'd like the ability to make buttons launch only on a double-click, a bit like windows explorer. The reason is I often misclick a button (the icons can be fairly small on today's screens) before then clicking the right one. What follows is lots of grinding while both applications launch (the one I wanted + the one I didn't want). I figured a fairly simple solution to this would be to create an option that required a DOUBLE-CLICK of a button before it would have an effect.

I'd really love to see something like this - do you think it might be possible?

Kind Regards,
Ed
EpaL

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2007
12-13-2007, 03:53 PM -
EpaL Wrote:Hi,

I'm a long-time registered user of TLB (can't live without it) but there is one feature I have wanted for a LONG time that hasn't yet made it into the product.

I'd like the ability to make buttons launch only on a double-click, a bit like windows explorer. The reason is I often misclick a button (the icons can be fairly small on today's screens) before then clicking the right one. What follows is lots of grinding while both applications launch (the one I wanted + the one I didn't want). I figured a fairly simple solution to this would be to create an option that required a DOUBLE-CLICK of a button before it would have an effect.

I'd really love to see something like this - do you think it might be possible?

Kind Regards,
Ed

Anybody? Big Grin