Started by Yuri Kobets

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-29-2002, 03:31 PM -
Drive Space plugin allow you control space on your hard drives. You can custimize plugin to hide some of drives, change colors and alert when space is not enough. drive space plugin support two type of chart: Pie and Row. You can set the alarm size for every drive individually. If you plug or unplug any drive this plugin add or remove it from toolbar. If you want to open any drive just click on it.

More information
Download
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Eric J Johnson

193 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2001
05-29-2002, 06:50 PM -
Thank You!

Sometimes I go to download things and am not sure what drive to put it on.. but now I will know how much space is on what drive :p

I like that you can click it to open the drive.

I just wonder... is there anyway to set font size/color..
Also I will ask before others do.. will there be skins for this plug-in?
It is fine just the way it is.. just asking..

Look how pretty it is:
[Image: disk_space2.gif]

Keep up the great work!
Eric J. Johnson|Proud American|GetMeHosted.com|OC-192!
GetMeHosted.com Members Get TrueLaunchBar @ OVER 50% Off!
Support the American Red Cross: Click Here to donate
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

05-30-2002, 04:29 PM -
Changing font size/color i'll add in the next version. But what you want to skin?
The TORDEX Team
Eric J Johnson

193 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2001
05-30-2002, 05:42 PM -
Thanks, as for skin.. I am not sure I kinda like it how it is.. It is growing on me Smile
Eric J. Johnson|Proud American|GetMeHosted.com|OC-192!
GetMeHosted.com Members Get TrueLaunchBar @ OVER 50% Off!
Support the American Red Cross: Click Here to donate
Jolidog

17 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-31-2002, 04:44 PM -
hello hello!

having a brainstorm about Drive Space plugin... Big Grin

ppl ussing visual styles usually have taskbars with fades, if drive space could suport tasparacy like winamp control this would be great! I don't mean around the bars or pies, I mean inside... also an option to disable the highlight effect is a interesting idea or at least to have the same effect as other icons...

here is a first pic to help, I'll post others as I make them...

Ps:Great Program! The very best utility to boost productivity and it looks great too! Can't wait for the clock plugin... Wink
Jolidog

05-31-2002, 05:02 PM -
here is a pic with ideas for the hover effect and is it possible fot the drive letters to be centered in hight with the row?
Jolidog

05-31-2002, 05:07 PM -
in the above post the line arround drive c is also a hover effect... :p

for the pies, again the trasparecy and some strange ideias...
see pic...

I really don't know if any of this is possible... ???
it's just ideias Wink
mazy

21 posts 2 threads Joined: Jun 2002
06-07-2002, 12:01 PM -
it would be great, if you could select icon library with icons, which would be used instead of graphs ...

icons would have to be named like 10, 20, 30 etc ... corresponding with percentage.

plugin would then choose that icon with the closest name to actual percentage of used space.

i think this feature would be great - users could create libraries with very nice 3d rendered and antialiased win xp icons for every 10 percents, or just flat style icons etc ...

what do you think?
mazy

06-08-2002, 01:59 AM -
also i'm using vertical taskbar and it's a bit hard to get all the text shown because this beta version chooses text size for horizonta taskbar.

i know, this is beta ... and it works well, but some additional code for vertical taskbars, those icons i mentioned before and more layout / font settings and it would be perfect!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

06-08-2002, 03:15 PM -
Guest Wrote:it would be great, if you could select icon library with icons, which would be used instead of graphs ...

icons would have to be named like 10, 20, 30 etc ... corresponding with percentage.

plugin would then choose that icon with the closest name to actual percentage of used space.

i think this feature would be great - users could create libraries with very nice 3d rendered and antialiased win xp icons for every 10 percents, or just flat style icons etc ...

what do you think?
Great idea!!! In to-do list Big Grin
but maybe not icons but the .png files. This is more convenient.
The TORDEX Team
mazy

06-09-2002, 01:17 AM -
great yuri, you're the best!

with png files, you would select directory with them ... and what about zip file?

btw i've realized that your pie chart is antialiased ... how have you done that? is it win32 feature or your own? Wink
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

06-09-2002, 03:52 PM -
Quote:with png files, you would select directory with them ... and what about zip file?

Yes, like all TLB skins. I also plan to make support of single zip file Big Grin

Quote:btw i've realized that your pie chart is antialiased ... how have you done that? is it win32 feature or your own?
This is GDI+ Wink New library from Microsoft. It was developed for Windows XP but compatible with others versions of Windows. This lib also support PNG, GIF, JPEG and other picture formats. Big Grin
The TORDEX Team