true launch bar does not open when selected from menu
Started by tenba

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
tenba

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2008
02-21-2008, 12:21 PM -
I have just installed TLB, but it never asked for the key (or I missed where it asked). When I right click on the taskbar and mouse into the Toolbars> submenu, I can see True Launch Bar... in the list but when I select it, nothing happens. I have tried restarting, and there is no change.

This does not seem like the symptom described in the FAQ that talks about the registry, but I thought I'd go in and look anyway. When I drill down to the Policies, it does not have a [+] button, but instead a green key. I am on a corporate computer -- so I guess I'm locked out Sad

Still, I would be interested to know if what I described in the first paragraph is actually related to the registry or if I have a different problem.

Many thanks!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-21-2008, 01:45 PM -
Quote:I have just installed TLB, but it never asked for the key (or I missed where it asked).
The registration key can be entered after installing and running TLB.

Quote:When I drill down to the Policies, it does not have a [+] button, but instead a green key. I am on a corporate computer -- so I guess I'm locked out
Yes, this is possible. It is possible to lock the opening new toolbars. And this looks like it is disabled.

Try the standalone TLB...
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com