Started by Hermittguy

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hermittguy

7 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2009
01-25-2009, 08:50 AM -
Hello Yuri, Smile
Earlier this week I posted about giving the ability to support sidebar functions in Win7 to TLB, but you pointed out that it could already be used as a sidebar so I checked this out.
You are of course correct it does function as a sidebar and very nicely I might add, but what I'm looking for is a sidebar replacement for the Vista sidebar that no longer works in Win7 so that I can pin Windows gadgets to it.
Even though I really like TLB, the plugins don't have the look and some the functionality that I'm looking for on the sidebar (I do use at least one of the plugins on the taskbar though), so would it be possible in a future release to add a feature to make the TLB sidebar function as a placeholder for Windows gadgets in Win7. :?:
Thanks Hermittguy.
Hermittguy
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-25-2009, 11:18 AM -
Maybe I'll try to make the plugin that can show gadgets on TLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Hermittguy

01-25-2009, 11:45 AM -
Thanks for your reply and support Yuri'
TLB is a great little program whether this can be done or not, but if it can be done I believe other people not just myself will be interested from what I've read in other forums, and I do not have any problem with pointing them to your excellent program.
Hermittguy
Hermittguy

01-30-2010, 08:27 AM -
Hello and happy new year Yuri, it been awhile any word on this sidebar feature request yet :?:
Hermittguy
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-31-2010, 09:55 AM -
I remember this request, but currently this feature not in production.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com