• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
pavelh

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2010
08-19-2010, 07:29 AM -
Hi,

three ideas for your consideration:

Any size icon for any item on the menu:
This is not possible in Free Launch Bar and possibly also not in the TL Bar: ability to display icons of different sizes in one menu. So far you can choose to display small or large icons, but what if you want to highlight several files? Wouldn't it be nice to display all files icons as small icons and then select those files you need to highlight, because they are most important, and select displaying their icons as large icons?

Icon in tray:
A menu can be displayed by clicking its icon on the TL bar or by pressing a user defined keyboard shortcut. If a menu is hidden, you can only open it with the keyboard shortcut. So far so good. What I miss is the possibility to add the menu's icon to the tray. IMHO this would look very nice and would be very useful.

Centered icon:
Free Launch Bar and possibly TL too - the icon is not centered on the thick Windows 7 task bar. It is displayed more to the top, while all the tray icons are centered in the middle. This doesn't look too good.

Hope you like them so much you won't go to bed until they are all implemented ;-)

Best regards,

PH
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
08-19-2010, 09:33 AM -
Quote:Any size icon for any item on the menu:
This is not possible in Free Launch Bar and possibly also not in the TL Bar: ability to display icons of different sizes in one menu. So far you can choose to display small or large icons, but what if you want to highlight several files? Wouldn't it be nice to display all files icons as small icons and then select those files you need to highlight, because they are most important, and select displaying their icons as large icons?
This feature is released already. Right-click any item and select Appearance->Button properties. TLB will show the list of all items in menu/toolbar, you can select what items to change and change the properties including the icon size.

Quote:Icon in tray:
A menu can be displayed by clicking its icon on the TL bar or by pressing a user defined keyboard shortcut. If a menu is hidden, you can only open it with the keyboard shortcut. So far so good. What I miss is the possibility to add the menu's icon to the tray. IMHO this would look very nice and would be very useful.
Not sure :oops:

Quote:Centered icon:
Free Launch Bar and possibly TL too - the icon is not centered on the thick Windows 7 task bar. It is displayed more to the top, while all the tray icons are centered in the middle. This doesn't look too good.
This is possible too: TLB Settings->Toolbar->Default alignment
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Eterfatte

5 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2011
07-18-2011, 06:57 PM -
Hi,

This application looks great But many of the features doesnt work on my PCWindows 7 x64 including Minimize to Tray, Roll Up, X-window style resizing. Pressing the hot key gives me nothing.
And for task swither, it show only title bar on the preview.

I think if this works, this will be great app. Thanks

- Heejin