Started by mikeyosm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
mikeyosm

12 posts 6 threads Joined: May 2011
07-17-2011, 11:22 AM -
Hi

Is it possible to reduce the gap (width) between Icons as show in the screenshot? I can reduce the height of the items and the gap between them but not the width???

Also, the white highlight of the item is ugly, is there a way to make it semi-transparent or even change the colour?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-18-2011, 12:34 PM -
Quote:Is it possible to reduce the gap (width) between Icons as show in the screenshot? I can reduce the height of the items and the gap between them but not the width???
I'm sorry, this is not possible right now. I'll add this option in the next version.

Quote:Also, the white highlight of the item is ugly, is there a way to make it semi-transparent or even change the colour?
You can change the colors in TLB Settings->Menu->Colors
Or change the skin.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

07-18-2011, 12:37 PM -
Quote:Is it possible to reduce the gap (width) between Icons as show in the screenshot? I can reduce the height of the items and the gap between them but not the width???
Also... TLB uses the square icons/thumbnails, but as I see on the screenshot your images are not square, so you get the gaps in all cases.
The TORDEX Team
mikeyosm

07-19-2011, 07:43 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Also... TLB uses the square icons/thumbnails, but as I see on the screenshot your images are not square, so you get the gaps in all cases.

Would be nice if the highlight width could be adjusted, but I can live with it for now. I look forward to the icon width option in the next version :-)

thanks
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

07-19-2011, 04:51 PM -
Just descovered, the option TLB Settings->Menu->Sizes->Menu item margin height controls both vertical and horizontal margins of the menu item :oops: .

I think I have to add the separate margin options for menu items with Icons Only and Icons With Text view modes. This would be more correct solution.
The TORDEX Team
mikeyosm

07-20-2011, 12:10 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Just descovered, the option TLB Settings->Menu->Sizes->Menu item margin height controls both vertical and horizontal margins of the menu item :oops: .

I think I have to add the separate margin options for menu items with Icons Only and Icons With Text view modes. This would be more correct solution.

agreed, that would be ace!
mikeyosm

07-20-2011, 01:54 AM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
I'm sorry, this is not possible right now. I'll add this option in the next version.

Quote:Also, the white highlight of the item is ugly, is there a way to make it semi-transparent or even change the colour?
You can change the colors in TLB Settings->Menu->Colors
Or change the skin.

The highlight background colour can be changed, however, is it possible to implement 'transparency' for this or even a user defined background?