Media Control -- J. River Media Center: Missing Entry???
Started by Zardoz2293

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Zardoz2293

98 posts 56 threads Joined: Mar 2011
12-06-2011, 03:42 AM -
Media Control -- J. River Media Center: I've added this add-in component to the Media Control and was expecting to "see" it added to the "Media Control Properties | General options | Select the media player to control | Player" list (see image). I select the "Universal Player" and it works, but it confusing after you just added. Would be nice if "J. River Media Center" was listed even if nothing but visual aid. In the ideal when selected (assuming the prior added J.River list item) it would default the path to the current path of MediaCenterXX.exe. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

True Launch Bar - Current (64-Bit) | Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit) | Dell Precision 7720
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-07-2011, 01:32 PM -
I agree that this can be a confusing. The iTunes and jetAudion allow the "direct control" so they are in the players list. Universal Player works via standardized players add-ons. I'll try to make something to show the real player name.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Zardoz2293

98 posts 56 threads Joined: Mar 2011
12-07-2011, 09:22 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I agree that this can be a confusing. The iTunes and jetAudion allow the "direct control" so they are in the players list. Universal Player works via standardized players add-ons. I'll try to make something to show the real player name.
Thanks Yuri!

You are a master developer in my eyes. Please take that as the highest level of complement. I'm about as hard-nosed as it comes in evaluation of software systems. Keep up the good work.
True Launch Bar - Current (64-Bit) | Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit) | Dell Precision 7720