Standalone TLB Side Panel?
Started by jlucco

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
jlucco

72 posts 32 threads Joined: Oct 2010
01-03-2012, 06:35 AM -
I couldn't figure out how to install side panel.
There is not much info about it besides installing sidealone version.
Could you please help?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-03-2012, 11:35 AM -
Standalone TLB is pre-installed. You can find the shortcut in the Start->All Programs->True Launch Bar
Run it, select toolbar folder, then set the toolbar properties (docking side, monitor, style etc.) and you'll get the side panel.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
jlucco

01-03-2012, 11:25 PM -
Thank you, I could manage to do that, but I've some problems;
1. My TLB menu in QL-Taskbar (W7-x64) is on sync with the new sidebar. Even I reorganize with hiding, everything goes back after a restart.
2. Although necessary plugins installed, I have some problems installing new skins.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
01-04-2012, 01:49 AM -
Quote:1. My TLB menu in QL-Taskbar (W7-x64) is on sync with the new sidebar. Even I reorganize with hiding, everything goes back after a restart.
TLB saves all settings and shortcuts in the toolbar folder. When you've opened the standalone TLB, it asked you for toolbar folder. I guess you've selected the default folder. There are two ways to fix this:
* The first way:
TLB Settings->Options->Toolbars. Create the folder somewhere on the disk and add it into the toolbars list. Now you can switch toolbar folder via right-click->Switch Toolbar

* The second way:
Right-click the standalone TLB (empty space) and select "Close toolbar". Run the Standalone TLB again and press the "Select folder..." button to select the other folder.

Quote:2. Although necessary plugins installed, I have some problems installing new skins.
Here is the guide for skin installing. If not helped, please let me know what skin you install.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
jlucco

01-04-2012, 08:00 AM -
All the issues solved.. Thank you!
P.S.: FYI system-monitor plugin crashes explorer every time I try to click its properties.