Add Icons to Titles
Started by DocCruncher

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
DocCruncher

115 posts 21 threads Joined: Oct 2009
05-02-2012, 09:59 AM -
I like to add Titles to each of my TLB menus but also want an icon on the left of the title. So far I can't seem to find how this is done directly in TLB.

I have come up with an outside work-around method by adding empty sub-folders with and icon to each of my folders on my hard drive... A LOT OF WORK to be sure. TLB will see the new folders and include them in the TLB menu. As each empty folder name looks something like this ____FOLDER NAME___ TLB sorts it to the top of the menu as characters are sorted before numbers or letters.

I than use TLB Appearance and Button Properties to set each empty folder icon size, text color, bold & italic. There is no way in Button Properties to set the text size (I wish there was).

SEE: the attached JPEG. The very top START line is a shortcut to an empty folder which has a Windows icon added. The ----High Use---- is a normal TLB title (no icon available).

The one problem with this method (other than not being able to set the text size) is that sometimes something in TLB will remove all my formatting for the empty folders and the icon will return to small size with default white text.

Obviously, the answer is to be able to simply add icons to titles.

Can that be done now or can it be in a future update addition?

Thanks;
Doc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)