Poll: Vote on how to improve True Launch Bar - Help make the future of True Launch Bar
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Make True Launch Bar more stable and remove bugs
25.00%
12 25.00%
Make new True Launch Bar Features
35.42%
17 35.42%
Make more True Launch Bar skins
2.08%
1 2.08%
Make more True Launch Bar Plugins
35.42%
17 35.42%
Add better help and start up wizards
2.08%
1 2.08%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote on how to improve True Launch Bar - Help make the future of True Launch Bar
Started by cmishima

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
cmishima

347 posts 138 threads Joined: Jun 2001
10-01-2002, 04:39 AM -
Please choose the most important item for True Launch Bar over the next six (6) months.

Yes, we know they are *all* important but we must decide how best to use the time available.
Please read the True Launch Bar FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.info">http://www.truelaunchbar.info</a><!-- m -->
GeekK

17 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2002
10-01-2002, 02:43 PM -
I chose for the first option, 'cause TLB sometimes crashes, in most instances when I want to look at the properties of a plugin (Drive-monitor, Mail-monitor). I get an Explorer-error message (Win98SE), so the shell must reloaded. Nothing serious, but quite annoying.

Terrific program btw!
Zero-Point

93 posts 13 threads Joined: Feb 2003
11-16-2003, 12:20 PM -
I vote for more plug-ins (or update some more, ie Mail Monitor web support, redo system monitor).

My TLB never crashes or many bugs. I don't have many requests for base features nor skins (usually done by community). I do notice there is no help with the new layout. That would have helped me a bit before.

They are all important, so I just gave presonal experience for each and came up with my best choice.
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
11-17-2003, 12:41 AM -
I'd vote for an easier plugin system, or at least some non-source documentation, especially about registration of plugins and such. Every plugin implements their own interface the last time I looked, so some sort of general functionality would be nice (skinning is one of those things every plugin has to do by themselves, an API to load and draw images and use a general skin format might be a nice solution). Developing plugins in other languages isn't as easy as it could be I found out when using Delphi...

Of course I realise how much work this would be, and core features would need to be modified, so I'm counting on it not being implemented Big Grin. But since we're voting, why not?