Started by Wisewiz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
03-31-2013, 05:04 PM -
Love the Clipboard Manager, and have taken YankeeClipper X out of service and replaced it with this terrific TLB plug-in.

Can't figure out what the Queue Size (default 10) is. I don't believe it limits the number of clips that can be held in the unlocked history, so I haven't a clue.

Yuri or somebody else?

Also, is there any way to make it show a complete text clip (by opening another panel or making the popup menu larger)?
Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-31-2013, 07:26 PM -
Quote:Can't figure out what the Queue Size (default 10) is. I don't believe it limits the number of clips that can be held in the unlocked history, so I haven't a clue.
Yes, this is the maximum number of the unlocked clips.

Quote:Also, is there any way to make it show a complete text clip (by opening another panel or making the popup menu larger)?
I can't to make it larger in the menu, but I can expand the popup tips.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

04-01-2013, 05:21 AM -
(03-31-2013, 07:26 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Can't figure out what the Queue Size (default 10) is. I don't believe it limits the number of clips that can be held in the unlocked history, so I haven't a clue.
Yes, this is the maximum number of the unlocked clips.

Okay, so what happens to the eleventh clip I make? Some days I seem to be copying and pasting all day, and frequently going back to clips that I made much earlier in the day or yesterday.

(03-31-2013, 07:26 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Also, is there any way to make it show a complete text clip (by opening another panel or making the popup menu larger)?
I can't to make it larger in the menu, but I can expand the popup tips.

Maybe that doesn't need changing. I can easily open a text editor and paste an item and see it in its entirety.

The whole program is so versatile and so intuitive that I find new things I can use in it every week. I'm still a newbie with TLB, so I have much to discover and learn. Thank you for making my work easier.
Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-01-2013, 05:48 AM -
Quote:Okay, so what happens to the eleventh clip I make? Some days I seem to be copying and pasting all day, and frequently going back to clips that I made much earlier in the day or yesterday.
Like in the any queue, the eleventh clip is saved and the most old clip is deleted. You can increase the queue size to get yesterday clips. Or you can lock the important clips to protect them.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

04-01-2013, 05:55 AM -
(04-01-2013, 05:48 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Like in the any queue, the eleventh clip is saved and the most old clip is deleted. You can increase the queue size to get yesterday clips. Or you can lock the important clips to protect them.

That's what I missed. The queue size is adjustable. Of course.

Thanks,
Wisewiz