solved All caps in menu caption text?
Started by M0rph3us

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
M0rph3us

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
09-01-2015, 12:16 PM -
I'm just wondering if there is a way to force the menu caption text to be in all caps? I've never wanted to do it before, but I was changing my theme today and noticed that no matter how I rename the caption it always appears as "first letter capitalized only."

It's not a major issue, but it would be nice to have this option.

Am I missing the option, or is this not supported?
This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 04:10 PM by M0rph3us.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-02-2015, 12:38 PM -
True Launch Bar does not have this option. The only way I know to make captions capitalized is to use the special font where all letters are capitalized.

Also, if you right-click the menu button and select Appearance->Button properties (or hold down ALT key and click menu button) you can change "Button label" to the capitalized text. This is not a rename and will be applied to the menu caption.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
M0rph3us

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2014
09-02-2015, 04:09 PM -
(09-02-2015, 12:38 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: True Launch Bar does not have this option. The only way I know to make captions capitalized is to use the special font where all letters are capitalized.

Also, if you right-click the menu button and select Appearance->Button properties (or hold down ALT key and click menu button) you can change "Button label" to the capitalized text. This is not a rename and will be applied to the menu caption.

Thank you, that will work for me. I appreciate the help!