Ahhh! Something bad happened!! - Help!
Started by (炉`路._.路`炉)

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
(炉`路._.路`炉)

9 posts 3 threads Joined: Dec 2002
12-15-2002, 02:01 PM -
I was experimenting with the positioni of the TLB, I unlocked the taskbar (I ususally keep it locked), then resized it few times, etc. But I didn't like the results and I put everything back as it was before, I locked the taskbar and look!! Now my taskbar is hovering above the edge of my screen! It's terrible! And don't tell me to use my monitor's positioning function, it doesn't work! It never happened before I installed TLB... What can I do to fix it?

Regards...
Doug Smith

218 posts 21 threads Joined: Jul 2001
12-15-2002, 03:26 PM -
Please help us out by reading:

http://www.tsoftcentral.com/cgi-bin....3;t=416

Something bad and HELP as titles in the features section (wrong section - try BUGS) doesn't tell us anything.
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
12-15-2002, 05:03 PM -
I've never seen that happen before. There are several things you could try. First, unlock the taskbar, resize it so it's almost off the screen (drag the top edge down as far as you can). If that doesn't work, close TLB and try again. If still no dice, try changing the visual style (to silver or something). You could also try changing the resolution, or the fix might be as simple as rebooting. I've got a few other ideas if none of that works. Let us know.
(炉`路._.路`炉)

9 posts 3 threads Joined: Dec 2002
12-16-2002, 09:03 AM -
Thanx for your suggestions, I have tried everything you have suggested but the only thing that worked was simple reboot. However, I think that this is a bug that should be fixed, and this topic must be moved to BUGs!