easy improvement - yuri or someone else
Started by IceCaveman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
07-23-2003, 07:01 PM -
As this is one of my favorite features I would like to see some improvements on it. if you look on this old post by yuri.

Old post

When clicking on a shortcut to a folder it would be nice to have them open in the same window and not open a new one.
To know what I'm talking about open up a explorer window and then create links toolbar. then create a folder in it and that creates a menu like we all know. Then you create a shortcut to another folder and put it in a the folder you crated in the links toolbar. you see when you click the shortcut it opens in the currently active explorer window and does not create a new one. when you do the same with a TLB toolbar it opens it in a new window instead of open it in the same. I just want to know if it is possible for you to do what I'm talking about. then we can have better access to our files than the finder in OSX panther. for me I think this is more important than any other new feature but that is just me.
IceCaveman

07-23-2003, 07:08 PM -
also I am having problem changing the toolbar to other than standart quick launch. could be something different with the new version.
IceCaveman

07-24-2003, 11:37 AM -
as you see I am stuck with using original windows way of doing this but I would prefer TLB to replace it but that's just not working yet as TLB does it wrong. ( like explorer if you don't put the shortcuts in folder (menu) )
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
07-24-2003, 01:52 PM -
OK, I'll try to release this.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com