Can't move icons?
Started by Recca

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Recca

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2003
09-25-2003, 02:59 AM -
I just updated to 2.2.0.7 beta and I noticed that I can't move around icons anymore. I tried updating XML, and toggling the lock buttons options, but to no avail. I'm using Windows XP SP1.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-25-2003, 09:53 AM -
Quote:I'm using Windows XP SP1.
You forget to say that you are using PIRATED version of True Launch Bar. Uninstall TLB install again and try it.

And I wnat to say again:
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>DO NOT USE PIRATED SOFTWARE</span>
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
09-25-2003, 12:29 PM -
That's extremely clever way to fight the pirates.

Hide "bugs" in the program that get activated as soon as pirated keys are entered, never heard of such before.
Also disable pirated keys every update so it will be extremely difficult for the crackers to keep cracking your codes.
At least I hope you are using this way.

How about you adding additional protection, like into plugins? each version change of them they will also detect pirated keys or would that be to heavy load on the cpu?
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
09-26-2003, 12:20 AM -
Either that or the cracker did a lousy job, only removing the logo but not actually activating the code it runs when someone is registered... he discovered the logo was removed, got all exited, posted it everywhere and is now the target of ridicule Smile. To that person: ha! in your face! Big Grin

(and even more if Youri built in those countermeasures!)