Request: Hover toolbar - A way to get extra space
Started by quietbritishjim

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
quietbritishjim

12 posts 5 threads Joined: Nov 2003
11-26-2003, 04:19 AM -
My request is simple: that you can select a "hover toolbar", which replaces the normal one when you hover your mouse over the tlb... when you move your mouse out of the tlb area, it goes back to normal.

[Image: tinytlb2.png]

The idea is most controls either mainly show information but don't do much when you click them (netmon, mbm, etc), or are mainly functional but don't display any information (there are some exceptions, e.g. the volume control). So when your mouse is over the bar all you really want are your functional controls because you're ready to do something. But when your pointer is somewhere else, there's no point your shortcuts/menus just sitting there.

Hope you like (and implement) my idea... as you can see, I like to keep a very compact bar Wink
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
11-26-2003, 08:14 AM -
Excelent idea! I'd definately use this if it were implemented!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-26-2003, 09:50 AM -
I'm working on extended version of auto sensing. New version will support not only the running or active applications but also many other conditions. All these conditions will be released as external modules so it will be easy to add something. The suggestion of quietbritishjim will be released too Wink

Thank you very much!
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com