TLB doesn't open when computer starts up - How to solve
Started by nascar24

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
nascar24

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2004
09-05-2004, 08:07 AM -
Does TLB startup with computer without quick launch bar?
if so, what do you do to make it happen...tired of manually right clicking toolbar to startup.
Dracula

407 posts 28 threads Joined: Dec 2002
09-05-2004, 12:59 PM -
You shouldn't have to start TLB manually every reboot, this configuration is saved when you (properly) shutdown explorer.

Apparently something goes wrong there, or maybe you just press the power button to turn off your computer Wink

There is another possibility, which has to do with some policy setting. Yuri mentioned the solution to that in this thread
Windows 7, IE 9.0, Shell 6.0.6000.16386, TLB 4.2.3 beta
nascar24

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2004
09-06-2004, 06:08 AM -
I don't turn off at machine. Everything works great on this puter. When I turn on nothing in taskbar so I have to right click and go to toolbars and then click on TLB and it appears. Quick launch bar used to start but I unchecked it, no reason to have it on with TLB. So now nothing comes on. I unchecked quick launch in task bar and menu properties. I simply want TLV to load when puter starts. I read the thread, I only have the nosaves key in registry, not the other two. I haven't deleted it as others from that thread tried and it didn't work. I have XP Home, so can't go to gredit to see policy.