TLB Theme & Run With ideas
Started by ozxar

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
12-09-2004, 10:50 PM -
  • TLB Themes - This i think would bring more ease of brining unity between different
    • A theme would change things like :
      • TLB's Skin
      • Plugin's Skins
      • And things like the menu overlay image[/list:u]
      • It would be one compiled file like .tlbackup, but maybe something like .tlbt
      • I am thinking this may need a new subsection & column item in the TLB Settings window (will make a mockup if wanted Smile)
      • This section would look something like Firefox's Theme manger :roll:
      • And when viewing a plugin's "Properties" window, the skin from the Theme would show up under the <default> with <theme> or similar[/list:u]

• Could you add new context menu item for shortcuts " Run With..." this option would bring up this window:
        [Image: runwith.png]
        So if i created a shortcut to the Components Manager and clicked on it, the CM would load normally. But if i selected "Run With..." and entered -s it would Run in the silent mode without affecting the Shortcut[/list:u]

I had other ideas but i thought this was enough Tongue
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-10-2004, 03:27 PM -
Quote:TLB Themes - This i think would bring more ease of brining unity between different
Thank you very much! This is very useful suggestion by my mind. I'll try to release it as soon as possible Smile

Quote:Could you add new context menu item for shortcuts " Run With..." this option would bring up this window:
Maybe the best way will be using command line plugin with aliases? What other users think about this?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com

12-10-2004, 03:46 PM -
Re: [Yuri] "Maybe the best way will be using command line plugin with aliases?"

I'll vote for this!
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
12-11-2004, 05:29 AM -
Quote:Maybe the best way will be using command line plugin with aliases? What other users think about this?
I am not fully understanding this?
Do you mean it, so that if a set an alias for Componets Manager as "CM", then all i would have to do is type in "CM -s" into the commandline plugin?
I haven't used the commandline plugin a great deal[/quote]
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-11-2004, 12:41 PM -
First of all Components Manager this is compmgmt.msc. In command line you can create alias and run it using only "cm" or other short name. In command line you can add any other parameters to this alias:
cm
cm -s
etc.
More over you can set the hotkey for command line and use it to activate command line.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com