Started by Sledge

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Sledge

10 posts 4 threads Joined: Aug 2002
08-15-2002, 09:01 AM -
Hi,

I've just bought TrueLaunchBar after downloading it about 2 hrs ago. Fantastic little tool. (Grrrr have to wait 48 hours for my serial...)

I have a virtual folder on my toolbar. I would like to be able to filter what is displayed in the folder though.

i.e. Display no folders, for files only display *.vbg. You could also have the option to recursively check all sub-folders for files with the *.vbg mask.

Just an idea.

Sledge
Eric J Johnson

193 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2001
08-15-2002, 11:46 AM -
Your saying that you can set the folder to only show the *.doc files and not show the other files within said folder like *.gif?

Sounds like it could be a useful option as long as you could set multiple choices to view such as .txt, .doc, etc... Wink
Eric J. Johnson|Proud American|GetMeHosted.com|OC-192!
GetMeHosted.com Members Get TrueLaunchBar @ OVER 50% Off!
Support the American Red Cross: Click Here to donate
Sledge

10 posts 4 threads Joined: Aug 2002
08-15-2002, 01:52 PM -
Eric J Johnson Wrote:Your saying that you can set the folder to only show the *.doc files and not show the other files within said folder like *.gif?

Sounds like it could be a useful option as long as you could set multiple choices to view such as .txt, .doc, etc... Wink
Hi Eric,

Yeah you got the idea.

Didn't want to push for multiple masks (You can't have everything at once...) but would make it more usable.
Matthias Reissmann

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2004
01-03-2005, 11:51 PM -
How about this option?
Maybe I'm only too blind for this world and can't find the correct switch - but this option would be very nice!

Matthias
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
01-04-2005, 04:32 AM -
These options are now present in TLB, to access these;

Right Click the menu you want to filter and Select the "Customize" Menu" option. To the side of the window that pops up there is an Icon and Text labelled "Filtering folder" here there are the options to either hide or show filetypes
Matthias Reissmann

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2004
01-04-2005, 10:27 PM -
Ok - I WAS too blind!

Thanks for the hint! I'm sorry.

Matthias
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
07-25-2006, 08:34 PM -
I just tried it on a virtual folder I have, and, I'm sorry, I don't see it.

Is it there in v4? That's what I'm using...

Regards,
Chuck Billow

ozxar Wrote:These options are now present in TLB, to access these;

Right Click the menu you want to filter and Select the "Customize" Menu" option. To the side of the window that pops up there is an Icon and Text labelled "Filtering folder" here there are the options to either hide or show filetypes

Chuck Billow