Columns Disappeared
Started by CWBillow

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-25-2011, 02:18 PM -
Running v5.6 (64-bit) I had one menu set up in columns (4) and now it's back to just a single column. Do I have to rebuild the menu when this happens or is it "fixable"?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Chuck Billow
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-25-2011, 02:28 PM -
Depending of the view mode the columns count can be different. Right-click in the menu and select View submenu and then select the columns count. Then Right-click in the menu and select View->Default. In the Default view mode the columns count can be less then you've selected. TLB try to fill the full menu height. If you select View->Multicolumn menu, then TLB try to create as much the columns as you selected. The menu height can be less.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
CWBillow

180 posts 78 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-25-2011, 02:53 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Depending of the view mode the columns count can be different. Right-click in the menu and select View submenu and then select the columns count. Then Right-click in the menu and select View->Default. In the Default view mode the columns count can be less then you've selected. TLB try to fill the full menu height. If you select View->Multicolumn menu, then TLB try to create as much the columns as you selected. The menu height can be less.

Yuri, that did it...thanks. I had been trying to do it from the button itself as opposed to from inside the menu!

Have a good holiday!

Chuck

Chuck Billow