Address books templates
Started by bdw44444

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
bdw44444

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2013
11-25-2013, 11:15 AM -
I created a custom template on one PC and have since purchased a new PC and am trying to get the custom address template on the new PC. I copied the addressbook.tlbplugin file to the new PC and replaced the addressbook.tlbplugin with it, but the custom template I made does not show up in the list. How to I get my suctom template to my ne PC.

Thanks
Brent Walker
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-25-2013, 12:24 PM -
You have to refresh your toolbar to load new addressbook.tlbplugin. Also note addressbook.tlbplugin contain all your contacts also.

Also note addressbook.tlbplugin is overwritten when you press OK in the plugin properties or add/edit eny contact. So maybe you have to copy addressbook.tlbplugin again.

PS. Looks like saving templates with contacts is not very good idea Confused
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
bdw44444

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2013
11-25-2013, 01:53 PM -
(11-25-2013, 11:15 AM)bdw44444 Wrote: I created a custom template on one PC and have since purchased a new PC and am trying to get the custom address template on the new PC. I copied the addressbook.tlbplugin file to the new PC and replaced the addressbook.tlbplugin with it, but the custom template I made does not show up in the list. How to I get my suctom template to my ne PC.

Thanks
Brent Walker

That worked great and my contacts are there also so maybe it is a good idea to have them included. BTW you guys are the best developers I have ever encountered. I have been using TrueLaunch for a very long time and have never been disappointed. - now on Windows 8