Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
cobra

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2003
02-20-2003, 06:50 AM -
OK,
so I downloaded the newest version of tlb today 2.2.0.1
Now, I downloaded weather plugin, it works fine, EXCEPT for, I wanted to use a different skin, it seems the transparent skin and the horizontal skin does NOT want to work with the new version. I see the layout is different, the newest version uses the folder>png>icon folder layout
older tlb version used the folder>ini>small folder layout
this sux, I cant get the skins to work.
On another note, the overlay does not work either. I dont even have an overlay tab under appearance on my tlb....
wtf?
Is there something fubared here?
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
02-20-2003, 08:34 AM -
Quote:Now, I downloaded weather plugin, it works fine, EXCEPT for, I wanted to use a different skin, it seems the transparent skin and the horizontal skin does NOT want to work with the new version. I see the layout is different, the newest version uses the folder>png>icon folder layout
older tlb version used the folder>ini>small folder layout
This topic has already been addressed under a different thread. Take a look at Ranger Bob's comments and my replies to him.

Once Weather Monitor has reached a stable release, I will update some old skins to work with it, if it has not already been done.

Quote:On another note, the overlay does not work either. I dont even have an overlay tab under appearance on my tlb....

To set a menu overlay image, you must right click inside the menu you wish to affect. Select "Appearance" then "Set Overlay Image".
cobra

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2003
02-20-2003, 09:39 AM -
thx
winxp pro sp1
256mb Ram
tlb 2.2.0.1
ie 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp1.02828.-1920

thx again, overlay is working