Skins not working properly ! - Please help !
Started by Large

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Large

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2003
03-20-2003, 05:37 AM -
I have download two skins, one called twist and called whistler blue, I have set the skins to skin the toolbar and the menu's.

When I create a menu and have multiple columns like below the menu looks like the silver skin, this applys to whatever skin I am using, any idea's why ???

Example :

[Image: menu.jpg]

In the pic above I am using the whistler blue skin but the menu's still come out silver and I have definatly ticked skin both toolbars and menu's in the TLB settings.

Also how do you get the analogue clock to appear, I have the TLB Clock plugin installed and on but only seem to get a digital clock.

any help on these two matters, would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
03-20-2003, 08:02 AM -
The multi-column menu skin thing appears to be a bug. As for changing the clock, right click it and select properties. From here you can change the skin (several skins use analog clocks - just browse through them and find the one you like best) as well as fonts, formats, and time zone options.
Large

04-02-2003, 02:50 AM -
If the multi-column menu skin thing is a bug, will it be fixed or can I report it somewhere.

Its a bit of let down when trying to build menu's.

Can I report the bug somewhere ?

Kind regards
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
04-02-2003, 05:48 AM -
Yuri, the programmer, reads these message boards regularly, so I'm sure he's seen this post. I don't think there's any need to post it somewhere else.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-02-2003, 10:06 AM -
Currently multicolumn layout uses the skin of toolbar. Most of skins does not skin background for toolbar so for multicolumn layout (I call this toolbar layout) you see silver skin.

In the next version I'll enhance real multicolumn layout so it will be the combination of toolbar layout and multicolumn layout released in version 2.2.0.1
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Large

04-07-2003, 06:10 AM -
Thanks Yuri. Big Grin