Can't Remove Logo - It keeps asking me register
Started by bustedbyu

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
bustedbyu

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2003
09-22-2003, 09:03 PM -
I've registered the product and although I have removed the logo. I keep getting a "Please register" bubble. Also, when I click on internet explorer, a truelaunchbar. com browser comes up aside from the regular IE browser.

Here is a copy. Please help.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-22-2003, 10:48 PM -
####!!! Somebody uses pirated software and want to have support!!! Do you want to get help?? OK I have solution for you:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>DO NOT USE PIRATED SOFTWARE!!!</span>

this is the only right solution for you.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
a1ehouse

54 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2003
09-22-2003, 11:24 PM -
Yuri Kobets Wrote:####!!! Somebody uses pirated software and want to have support!!! Do you want to get help?? OK I have solution for you:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>DO NOT USE PIRATED SOFTWARE!!!</span>

this is the only right solution for you.
:0 Well said Yuri
...it maekesh me do a shecks wee...
[Image: A1eSig.jpg]
PsychoMark

122 posts 9 threads Joined: Jan 2003
09-22-2003, 11:47 PM -
Amazes me people would want to pirate software which does so many things for so little money... *sigh* Sad
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
09-23-2003, 10:08 AM -
TLB is non-expensive, amazing and extremely powerful, they have nice support, are always working on new features and non stopping on fixing bugs.

Yuri deserves this money, it's not like it's to expensive for anyone, it works without registering it and without cracking it but with this pop-ups and such but I lived with that for about a year before I was old enough to have a credit card and then I bought it, it was my firs on-line shopping but the progress was very simple.
Fracture

24 posts 4 threads Joined: Oct 2002
09-25-2003, 11:48 AM -
I wholeheartedly agree.

I even registered ZoneAlarm and got ZoneAlarm Pro. Not because I needed the features, but because their unlimited free home-version was so good I felt they deserved my money.

I always seem to get more than my moneys-worth in support from shareware (or donations on freeware) than the cost of the product anyway. (Well, except for WinDVD... they have a good product, but really crappy support).

Cheers,
Al