Dangerous Visitors. - Visitors.
Started by IceCaveman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
03-05-2003, 09:50 PM -
I have a "settings" menu where I have administrative tools, configurations tools and other tools that can be DANGEROUS to let other users use. It would be nice if protection would work with menus as they work with items, so instead of needing to add it to every single icon I could just add it to menu for it's popup or if it could add the PROTECT feature to all items in this folder / menu.
If we think more to the future them maby encryption for TLB folders would be nice so shortcuts could only run from within TLB, cause I have many programs "hidden" on my computers so users can't see them but they are still there, If users can see where my shortcuts point then they also know where they are located. But then ofcourse there is something in WinXP called Fast user switch and multi users but people like me don't use NTFS because it's not good for multi-boot, then the shortcuts are unprotected as I'm using Fat32 and can't use my encryption software on them 'cause then ofcourse TLB wouldn't read them. Intergration of TLB and Encryption is something that would be nice to have but as you do not have so big team ( Still very good team , Smile )then it must come later when TLB grows into something even bigger than it is today.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by IceCaveman - 03-05-2003, 09:50 PM
[No subject] - by PsychoMark - 03-07-2003, 06:35 AM
[No subject] - by IceCaveman - 03-07-2003, 07:28 PM
[No subject] - by M3wThr33 - 03-09-2003, 09:15 AM