Where's the community?
Started by mls

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
mls

87 posts 25 threads Joined: Mar 2010
06-07-2011, 04:07 PM -
How is it that every skin has 3 votes and no comments. Obviously you'll get better quality skins if you post some comments/suggestions/criticisms. Bunch of fence sitters (or extremists on both ends) :-)

TLB is one powerful app - you can almost write complete apps with it. I´ve set up TLB to replace my media player (MM) which just sits in the background to do the actual playing. The controls, selection of playlists and albums etc is all done with TLB.

The more I use TLB the more I love it. I used to use rainmeter, CD Art display but have replaced them with TLB for it's better integration. I only use CAD to show the actual album art.

I know it takes some setting up and the skins might not work as you expect but they work - just post a comment if you have questions.

Thanks Yuri for a truly great app!

- Paul (mls)
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-08-2011, 03:04 PM -
Quote:How is it that every skin has 3 votes and no comments.
I'm afraid the votes for skins are not very objective. I think the bots are clocked the votes Sad I have to update the vote system to prevent this problem.

BTW. Your skins are excellent. I'm using some of your skins.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
mls

87 posts 25 threads Joined: Mar 2010
06-09-2011, 02:36 AM -
Cool!

Yeah, there's a lot of skins and it's difficult to choose skins to download when they all have the same votes.