pay for requests
Started by IceCaveman

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
05-13-2003, 08:07 AM -
I'm just thinking about if you would change your priorities for money? one request one payment, another reques another payment. At least I would be happy to pay you a lot if you could replace the systray like with systrayx but don't make icons dissapear like systrayx's main bug is. when clicking on the very end I would get systray items shown as a menu and not taking ugly space of the taskbar. nice if menus could be created as other TLB items and in the future you'll replace the taskbar switcher in the same way. how much money would you need. just thinking Smile
Q Section
Weapons Я Us

899 posts 100 threads Joined: Feb 2003
05-13-2003, 10:08 AM -
Hello IceCaveman

This may not be exactly what you want but have you seen this? http://www.playernet.net/setup/win/tray.html
We have never used it but perhaps you may like it.

HMSS Q Section
HMSS Q Section
click here for 30+ ideas from a Special Plugin List
some examples=
UV Index Monitor, Allergy Monitor, TLB Version Monitor, Cinema Monitor
Visualise World Righteousness
Semper Ad Fundum
Working for the Secret Intelligence Service
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-13-2003, 04:36 PM -
Why pay? I'll make tray replacement for free soon. In the next version of TLB I'll make support of new type of plugins - menus. And as testing this technology I'll make task switcher and systray replacer.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Eric J Johnson

193 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2001
05-15-2003, 03:02 PM -
Hey Yuri, any way this new thing can minimize windows to the tray instead of the toolbar? :0
Sometimes I am working on things (but may not get back to them for a hour, and do not wish to close them because I am in the middle of work (it would be great if I could *get it out of the way* and into the sys tray while I have other windows in the toolbar...)

I have tried many tray min-to-tray programs and most all error, as they remove my IE window from the tray (they disappear) Sad
Eric J. Johnson|Proud American|GetMeHosted.com|OC-192!
GetMeHosted.com Members Get TrueLaunchBar @ OVER 50% Off!
Support the American Red Cross: Click Here to donate

05-20-2003, 12:11 AM -
Eric J Johnson Wrote:I have tried many tray min-to-tray programs and most all error, as they remove my IE window from the tray (they disappear) :(
Have you tried Tray It! (I'm not being over enthusiastic, the exclamation mark is actualy part of the name.)

It's got it's flaws but it's not as flaky as some I've tried.
Dracula

407 posts 28 threads Joined: Dec 2002
05-20-2003, 03:07 AM -
Quote:At least I would be happy to pay you a lot if you could replace the systray like with systrayx but don't make icons dissapear like systrayx's main bug is.

What do you mean with "make icons disappear"? I'm using SystrayX and I like it a lot, haven't found a single bug yet... You can change the default behaviour: should it show or hide any unknown icons. And even if they're hidden you can access them from SystrayX menu (right-click)... Also SysytrayX allows you to minimize ANY window to the system tray using a hotkey.
I especially like SystrayX because it restores all system tray icons after an explorer crash (or manual restart).

However, hearing about a systray replacement built in TLB makes me really curious! Any idea on when this will be available for public beta? Smile
Windows 7, IE 9.0, Shell 6.0.6000.16386, TLB 4.2.3 beta